17 enero 2010

Woe to the noobs and the gamer

We aim with our minds, no use for targeting devices
So we don't need no heads up display
coz we shoot randomly from our hips, one of our vices
Dont you dare to call me noob and let me play

Come check out my gamerscore!
I'm a powergamer and rank 100th everygame
I ain't doing it for the fame
just pwning nabs like you whore!

We follow real players and steal their kills
Get free items by leeching skilled users
We dunno how to play but we aint losers
by the they realize we ran to the hills

I never leech, I never hack
I know all the maps and all the traps
If my team needs help.... I've got their backs!

We bug and abuse every single glitch
if anyone dares report us we'll just scream BITCH!!!

This is the woe to us the noobs, the unskilled
This is a woe to the real gamer, the skilled
And I'm gonna hunt you down... gonna get ya killed