13 enero 2010

Hey kitty kitty

I don't know... I think I'm just scared... why am I anyway?

I mean, don't know even of what I may be scared of...

Do I fear losing you? your love? your interest? cause let me tell ya hon I've never felt this real before, you are actually fooling me into believing I'm special.
Do I fear beign myself so desperated for love that I actually grew an obsecion out of your sweetness?
Do I fear caring for ya way too much for my own sake? or maybe I care for you even more than you do? more than you would ever?

I just... you make me feel as if I was worth a shot or two... wanna see how deep the rabbit hole will take me... wanna be by your side as long as I can... you are yourself a promise of... of what? is it true love? sure want to think you are.

Maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe I think too much... there are lots and lots of "maybe"s, "too"s and "what if"s... maybe it's all in my head and in time it will all just pass... I may as well be paranoid... but untill then my sweet I do feel (not that I want to) that I put more effort in this relationship than you do (I really do hope I'm nothing but wrong... and a fool).